ACD Photo Editor is a professional image processing software. The main functions are: you can choose tools to adjust the exposure, use ICM 2.2 and ICC color profiles for color management, you can correct the image, such as removing stripes, spots, red eyes, you can Rotate the image, add text, etc .; you can use filters to add multiple functions such as effects.
ACDSee Photo Editor Features
- You can import pictures using the file browser or the “drag and drop” method.
- You can rotate, flip, resize, trim, smooth and distort images.
- You can set color depth, apply shadows, create brushes and make dynamic adjustments.
- Can use tools that reduce red-eye, sharpen, blur, sponge, smudge, dodge, burn and color picker.
- You can also make adjustments concerning color, distort, light, noise and sharpen.
- You can arrange your photos, text, and other objects, like shapes and lines.
- It provides you with powerful tools for editing image files.
- Correct your photos with powerful and fast-fix tools, including Red Eye, Dodge, Burn, Sharpen, and Smudge.
- Magically erase imperfections, blemishes, and unwanted objects with the Repair Tool.
- Use Auto Fix to make all the necessary adjustments for you at once, or take full control of each adjustment using sliders.
- Easily add your creative flair to photos.
- Save time by using the Batch Processor to edit groups of photos.
- Fix color, lighting and sharpness issues, or apply artistic effects, to everything all at once.
- You can add text to your photos, exactly the way you want.
- You can create interesting effects by combining objects and photos.
- Adding and editing EXIF and IPTC information will not only help you keep track of the details.
- And much more…