The latest sophisticated and superior software from Altium, Altium Designer 20 can help designers improve work efficiency, reduce design pressure, and successfully respond to increasingly complex electronic designs.
Altium Designer 20.1.8 Overview
The Altium development team is pleased to announce the release of the 20th upgrade for Altium Designer. This update focuses on additional improvements for Altium Designer. Here are some important things. I hope to help you:
New PCB connection drawing options:
New options have been applied in the “View Configuration” dialog box to facilitate “Show all connections in one-layer mode” and “Show layer colors for connection diagrams”. For more information, please click Wiki.
Support for Lattice Diamond software:
Lattice Diamond is an Altium FPGA design for Lattice. In addition, Lattice’s iostandard constraints have also been corrected and mapped correctly.
Further improving the 3D mechanical CAD interface on the PCB:
Improvements include changes in the STEP output file to use the “component suffix” option for board level sections, and when the IDF PCB export utility detects empty component comments, a warning is issued.
Alternative PDF reader support:
Regardless of whether you have installed Adobe Reader, Altium Designer will now use the system’s default PDF reader.
This update includes more than 20 functional improvements, mostly through BugCrunch and forum feedback and user support. Please make a persistent effort!
Download Altium Designer 20.1.8 x64
Rar Password: devicespecs
Technical Details and System Requirements:
- Windows 7 (64-bit only), Windows 8 (64-bit only), or Windows 10 (64-bit only) Intel Core i5 processor or equivalent (Recommended Core i7 processor or equivalent)
- 4GB RAM (Recommended 16 GB)
- 10GB hard disk space (Install + User Files)
- Graphics card (supporting DirectX 10 or better), such as GeForce 200 series/Radeon HD 5000 series/Intel HD 4600
- Monitor with at least 1680×1050 (widescreen) or 1600×1200 (4:3) screen resolution
- Adobe Reader (version XI or later for 3D PDF viewing)
- Up to date Web browser
- Microsoft Office 32-bit or 64-bit