XenoDream Jux is a good yet unknown application which is a fractal explorer for 2D sets Julia and Mandelbrot. It includes various formulas. It has beautiful coloring and lighting effects. Easy to use. There is no formula or script editor.
XenoDream Jux 2.901 Features like:
- An easy transition between sets Mandelbrot and Julia
- Julia explorer shows Julia arranging thumbnails that match the position of the mouse in the preview
- Choice of formulas, mostly generic with parameters
- Fully multi-core for previewing, browsing and rendering
- Make the image big with full anti-aliasing (when registered)
- Batch rendering (when registered)
- Numerical controls can be dragged like sliders
12 steps undo / redo
- Share parameters on social media easily, by copying / pasting to the clipboard
- Memory points for temporary storage of formulas, coloring, or lighting
- Save your favorite settings as presets (formula, coloring, lighting, gradient)
- Hundreds of system presets included
- One-click switching between 15 standard color schemes
- Gradient editor that includes tools for capturing linear or random gradients
- Coloring based on potential, distance estimation, z average, basins, textures, fibers, line lines
- Adjust the color and lighting controls with real-time preview
- Strong high field lighting effects
- Materials that can include reflection, refraction, angle filtering, and displacement mapping
- Use panoramic or ordinary images as environmental maps for reflection and refraction
XenoDream Jux Screenshot
Free Download XenoDream Jux 2.901
How to install XenoDream Jux 2.901
- Copy and replace in the installation directory the files “lrdigui.bin” and “lrdiboot.bin” (for use with bootable image).
- Apply the patch in the files “R-DriveImage.exe” and “r-driveimagecl.exe” (for use with Windows).
- Register the app with the keygen.
Webmaster link code! [copy the download link to your website]